Nachdem gestern das Firmwarerelease v3.4.4 Build 0718 veröffentlicht wurde, haben wir dieses soeben erfolgreich auf unserem QNAP TS-239 Pro II installieren können.
Folgende Änderungen / Neuerungen ergeben sich mit diesem Release:
– [ElephantDrive] ElephantDrive version updated to v2.1.5.
– [AFP] Added „AFP DHX2 support“ to allow access to the NAS from Mac OS X Lion 10.7. The Time Machine backup for Mac OS X Lion 10.7 will be ready on the official firmware v3.5.0.
– [RAID Management] RAID 10 performance has been improved.
[Major Bug Fixes]
– Random dropping of hard drives during system startup for the NAS using certain models of Hitachi and Seagate hard drives, including ST2000DL003, HDS723020BLA642, HDS723030ALA640.
– [AD] The NAS cannot join the Active Directory if the domain user name used to join the AD domain contains Russian characters.
– [AD] If Active Directory authentication error occurred, users can update the NAS firmware to v3.4.4 and join the NAS to the AD domain again to solve this problem.
– [AD] Domain users cannot access a subfolder after the local admin permission has been removed from the folder.
– [AD] The shared folders cannot be accessed by the domain groups after re-applying the shared folder permission.
– [RAID Management] The NAS will not rebuild a RAID volume if the encrypted volume is locked.
– [SAMBA] Turning on or off the printer will cause Samba disconnection and interrupt ongoing data transfer.
– [SAMBA] File name rename issue by using Windows 7 Windows Explorer.
– [NFS] NFS disconnection during data transfer.
– [RSYNC] Backup by Rsync failed when synchronizing a single large file and the file content is different between the source and the destination.
– [Network UPS] The NAS server which is configured as network UPS master failed to inform the network UPS slave to shut down when a critical power event occurred.
– [Resource Monitor] Fixed the incorrect CPU temperature issue (TS-x59 Pro+, TS-x59 Pro II).
– [Web File Manager] Supports extracting bz2 files by Web File Manager.
– [Surveillance Station] The IP camera Y-CAM Generic V2 will be disconnected when selecting the channel on the Live View page.
– [AD] When advanced folder permission is enabled, the domain group permission for Microsoft office files on the NAS will be removed after one of the domain group users modifies the files.