Wieder einmal wurde für unseren QNAP TS-239 Pro II ein Firmwareupdate veröffentlicht. Dieses Firmwareupdate 3.5.2 Build1126 konnten wir soeben erfolgreich installieren.
Folgende Änderungen / Neuerungen ergeben sich mit diesem Firmwareupdate:
– Symform cloud storage
– Upgraded built-in Townkymedia server from 5.1.6 to 6.0.34
– Upgraded iTunes server to support iTunes 10.5
– Added Hugarian, Romanian, Thai, Portuguese/Brazil, and Greek languages to Web UI
– [Advance ACL] Reduced time on Advanced Folder Permission application
– [AFP] Enhanced AFP and Time Machine compatibility with Mac OS X Lion
– [RTRR] RTRR supports Pure-ftpd server
– [Surveillance Station] Support the following new cameras: AXIS M1054, AXIS M1104, AXIS M1114, AXIS M3204(-V), D-Link 930L, D-Link 932L, Vivotek IP7160, Vivotek SD7151
[Major Bug Fixes]
– [Surveillance Station] Surveillance Station could not record on encrypted disk volume.
– [iSCSI] iSCSI configuration could not be restored by system configuration restore.
– [Printer] When multiple printers of the same model were connected to a NAS, only one of them would be recognized.
– [RTRR] If transfer was interrupted, temporary files would remain on the remote FTP server after file transfer was completed.
– [SNMP] SNMP info could not be received via the snmpwalk command from Mac.
– [Power Management] The actual power on/off schedule was inconsistent with the user settings.
– [NFS] In some case, NFS share could not be mounted through a NAT network (example, from virtual machine)
– [Service Binding] When Service Binding was enabled, MySQL and PHPMyAdmin services could not be enabled.
– [SAMBA & AFP] SAMBA and AFP services could fail when the disk volume is 100% full.
– [Download Station] Rapidshare concurrent download task is limited to one at a time to fix the unexpected failures on all subsequent jobs.