Soeben haben wir für unseren QNAP TS-239 Pro II das neu herausgegebene Firmwareupdate auf Version v3.3.3 Build 0928 installiert.
Folgende Neuerungen / Änderungen ergeben sich mit diesem Update:
– Supports CyberPower UPS PR2200
– iTunes Service is now working with latest iTunes release (v10.0.1)
– Added Samba security patch CVE-2010-3069 (http://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-3.5.5.html)
[Major Bug Fixes]
– [RAID Management] Encrypted RAID volume error during online RAID level migration, adding drives, and online RAID capacity expansion.
– [External Device] The eSATA device could not be mounted if the device was plugged in before the NAS boots up.
– [Time Machine] The capacity setting cannot be zero GB when enabling Time Machine.
– [QPKG] Randomness kernel error caused by using python-based application due to unclean memory flag issue.
– [Resource Monitor] Changed the data amount meter of Bandwidth Transfer chart from per 5 seconds to per second in Megabytes.
– [Network Services] Samba file system issue when opening a file by full path, which includes a capital letter in the file name or folder.
– [Network Services] Samba disconnection occurs during file transfer.
– [Disk Management] LUN serial number was missing after LUN creation until iSCSI restart.
– [Surveillance Station] Y-CAM Generic V2 will be disconnected when selecting the channel in Live View page.